Career Tips In Finance : Finance is not merely a transaction of money. This is an art that is learned. Pursuing a career in finance means learning the numbers, charts, patterns and rules that impact the world’s economies. In this, management of funds, credit, investment, banking, liabilities and assets is taught.
This is a serious subject from the point of view of gaining knowledge. With the availability of attractive jobs in this field (Career tips), the demand for qualified candidates always remains. There are some subjects about which knowledge is necessary for those who want to make a career in the field of finance. If you want to make a career in this field and are wondering where to start or what your goal should be, then this article is for you.
Get Correct Information
Many times, correct information is not available regarding making a career in the field of finance (Finance Career Options). Undoubtedly, this is an excellent career option (Career tips) which has unlimited possibilities of growth. Nowadays new career options are coming up in the finance sector.
If you are also interested in finance, then first of all get a degree-diploma in this field. After this you will have several career options. The importance of the financial services sector is growing rapidly. In such a situation, the youth have started getting many opportunities in banks, stock market, financial institutions and insurance sector.
Nowadays, due to mobile and internet banking, investment has increased. In such a situation, demand for financial planners and related professionals has also increased. Let us know which course would be right to do to make a career in finance and what job options will be available after that.
How to get started Career In Finance?
B.Com students prefer the field of finance the most. To get a job in this field, it is necessary for the candidate to be at least a graduate in Economics. If you have done Chartered Accountancy and Cost and Works Accountancy, then it would be good for you to do MBA in Finance from career point of view.
Young people interested in this field can get better placement after doing Master in Financial Management, PG in Economics or Commerce. MBA in Finance is a course that guarantees an excellent career because it focuses entirely on the financial sector. It is important that you do MBA in Finance from an institute which has a good record of studies and placement.
Nowadays, most of the specializations in management institutes are done in finance. The reason behind this is its increasing demand among youth. Many courses in Finance are offered at Diploma, PG Diploma, Graduation and Master level of duration of six months to three years.
To do correspondence or online courses related to finance, it is necessary for the candidate to have experience with B.Com. Remember that a high level degree makes the path of your progress easier.
Top Course in Finance
- PG Diploma in Financial Planning & Management
- Bachelor in Financial & Investment Analysis
- BA/MA in Finance
- B.Sc. in Financial Accounting
- MBA in Finance
- PG Diploma in Financial Planning & Wealth Management
- PG Diploma in Management & Financial Engineering
There are plenty of job opportunities in finance. In the banking sector, one can work as Investment Advisory Manager, Retail Relationship Officer, Mutual Fund Manager etc. Options like relationship manager and associate auditor are available in financial planning related companies.
In KPO sector, one can provide services as data analyst, market researcher, client development analyst, business analyst and research associate. There are opportunities in equity research firms also. Nowadays, Financial Advisor, Credit Analyst, Financial Analyst, Equity Research Analyst, Commercial Real Estate Agent, Portfolio Manager, Stock Broker are in demand.
In the beginning, after joining a company, you get Rs 30-35 thousand per month. After gaining experience, it increases to Rs 55-75 thousand per month. There are many professionals in this field who are earning one and a half to two lakh rupees per month. Earns well as a consultant.
- Department of Financial Studies, DU, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Financial Planning, New Delhi
- Delhi School of Business, New Delhi
- Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh – Xavier School of Management, Jamshedpur
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
- National Institute of Bank Management, Pune
- Indian Institute of Finance, Delhi
- Dr. CV Raman University, Bilaspur
- Chandigarh University, Mohali
- How to do Online MBA? Know fees, placement and best colleges
- What is Option Chain ? How to understand option chain? [100% Analysis]
- What is Bombay Stock Exchange [BSE] and what is Sensex in it?
- How to earn 1 lakh per day from share market ? (Know practical method)
- What is Hastings Direct ? How do I set up Hastings Direct?