Asian Games Gold Medals – The Indian contingent has started the Asian Games 2023 in Hangzhou on a spectacular note. India won its first medal on 24 September and the winning streak has continued since then.
At the 2018 Asian Games, the Indian contingent created its own record for the highest number of medals at the Asian Games by earning 70 medals from a 570-member strong contingent. Now in this edition, the Indian team has exceeded its previous best.
Now India faces the challenge of completing the target of getting more than 100 medals. For India, the women’s shooting team opened the medal account in Hangzhou on September 24.
These athletes have won medals for India in the 19th Asian Games so far
- Shooting, Women’s 10m Air Rifle Team: The shooting team of Mehuli Ghosh, Ramita and Aashi Chowksey won the silver medal in the Women’s 10m Air Rifle team event after finishing second. He made a total score of 1886.
- Rowing Men’s Double Sculls: The pair of Arjun Lal Jat and Arvind Singh won silver medal in Lightweight Men’s Double Sculls.
- Rowing, Men’s Pair: The pair of Lekh Ram and Babu Lal Yadav stood third and won the bronze medal.
- Rowing, Men’s Eight: Continuing the medal haul in rowing, India won another silver medal, this time in the men’s eight event.
- Shooting, Women’s 10m Air Rifle Individual: Ramita Jindal, who had won a silver medal in the women’s team event, won the bronze medal in the individual event in the 10m Air Rifle category with a score of 230.1.
- Shooting, men’s 10m air rifle team: The trio of Divyansh Singh Panwar, Rudranksh Patil and Aishwarya Pratap Singh Tomar gave India its first gold medal at the 2023 Asian Games. With a score of 1893.7, they broke the existing world record for a team in the 10m air rifle event.
- Rowing, Men’s Coxless Four: The quartet of Jaswinder Singh, Bhim Singh, Punit and Ashish Kumar finished third in the men’s coxless four and won the bronze.
- Rowing, Men’s Quadruple Sculls: India won bronze in rowing. The quartet of Satnam, Parminder, Jakar and Sukhmeet finished third in the final with a time of 3:6.08 minutes.
- Men’s 10m Air Rifle Individual: Shooter Aishwarya Pratap Singh Tomar, who along with two others gave India its first Asian Games gold medal in the team event, won a bronze medal in the men’s 10m Air Rifle individual event. .
- Men’s 25m Rapid Fire Pistol Team: The trio of Adarsh Singh, Anish Bhanwala and Vijayveer Sidhu led India to the bronze medal with a total score of 1718.
- Women’s cricket: Indian team won the gold medal by defeating Sri Lanka by 19 runs in the final. This was the first time that the Indian team took part in the Asian Games. Team India has been successful in winning the gold medal in the very first attempt.
- Sailor Neha Thakur: 17-year-old sailor Neha Thakur won silver medal. She achieved a total of 27 points in 11 races in the Girls Dinghy ILCA4 event.
- Sailor Ibad Ali: Ibad Ali won the bronze medal in sailing. He finished third in the men’s Windsurfer RS
- Equestrian Team: The Indian mixed team of Hriday Chheda, Divyakriti Singh, Anush Agarwal and Sudipti Hajela won the gold medal with a score of 209.205.
- 50m Three Position Rifle Team, Sift, Manini and Aashi: The Indian shooting team has targeted the silver medal. India has won the silver medal in the 50 meter 3 positions team event. The team of Sift Kaur Samra, Aashi Chowksey and Manini Kaushik finished second behind China’s Jia Siyu, Han Jiayu and Zhang Qiongyu. Meanwhile Sift reached the finals with a second place finish (594-28x), Aashi also made it to the finals with a sixth place finish (590-27x). Manini finished at 18th position with a score of (580-28x).
- 25m Pistol Team Event, Manu, Isha and Rhythm: The Indian shooting team has also won today’s second medal. India has won the Gold Medal. Manu Bhaker, Isha Singh and Rhythm Sangwan have won the gold medal in the 25m pistol team event! They defeated China by three points! Bhaker started the round with a lead of two points and as the round progressed, he extended it to three points. She also topped qualifying and will shoot with 5th-placed Isha Singh in the individual event finals.
- 50m Three Position Rifle Individual, Sift Kaur (Gold): Indian players continue their excellent performance in shooting. Sift Kaur wins gold. Sift Kaur Samra easily won the gold medal in the 50m three position rifle individual event by scoring 10.2 points. Sift Kaur is the first athlete to win gold for India in the singles competition at the Asian Games 2023. Sift has also created a new world record along with winning the gold medal. He scored 469.6 which is 2.6 higher than the previous record.
- 50 meter three position rifle individual, Aashi Choukse (Bronze): While Sift stood first in the 50 meter three position rifle individual event, Ashi Choukse won the bronze medal in the same competition.
- Indian men’s skeet shooting team, Angad, Gurjot, Ananth: Indian men’s skeet shooting team won the bronze medal. The trio of Angad Bajwa, Gurjot Singh Khangura and Anant Jeet Singh Naruka scored a total of 355 points and secured third place in the final. He got the bronze.
- Sailing Dingi ILCA 7 men, Vishnu Saravanan (Bronze): Vishnu Saravanan won the bronze medal with a net score of 34 in men’s dingi ILCA 7.
- Women’s 25m pistol, Isha Singh (Silver): Isha Singh has captured the silver medal in the shooting. She scored 34 in women’s 25m pistol competition and finished second.
- Shotgun Skit, Purush, Anantjit Singh (Silver): Anant Nakura won the silver medal in the men’s shotgun skeet. Anant targeted 58 of 60 efforts.
- Vushu Sanda, Woman, Roshibina Devi (Silver): Roshibina Devi has won a silver medal in women’s 60 kg Vushu Sanda.
- Men, 10 meter air pistol (gold): Sarabjot Singh, Arjun Cheema and Shiv Narwal’s men’s 10m air pistol team defeated China by one issue. India won a gold medal with a score of 1734.
- Horse riding, individual dressage, (bronze): Anusha and his horse finished third in the Atro individual dressage and won the bronze medal by scoring a score of 73.030.
- Shooting- India won a silver medal at the 10m Air Pistol Women’s Team event. The players of the Indian women’s team, Isha Singh, Palak and Divya did wonders. The trio gave the country the 26th medal of the current edition of the Asian Games. Isha Singh, Palak and Divya’s team finished second with a score of 1731–50x. The pair of ranksing, Li and Nan of China captured the gold.
- Shooting- Aishwarya Pratap Singh, Swapnil and Akhil’s trio did wonders. The three together won the gold medal in the 50m Rifle 3 Position men’s team event. The trio scored 1769 together. The pairing of Linshu, Hao and Jia Ming of China received a silver medal. At the same time, Korea players won the bronze medal.
- Tennis- India has won a silver medal in the men’s doubles event of tennis. The pair of Saket Myneni and Ramkumar Ramanathan lost in the final. Both had to be content with the silver medal. Saket and Ramkumar were defeated by Chinese Taipei’s Jason and U-Hasu in straight sets.
- 29 and 30. Shooting- Palak captured the gold medal in the women’s 10m air pistol event. At the same time, Isha Singh occupied the silver medal. Talat, Pakistan’s Kimala, had to be content with the bronze medal. Palak scored 242.1 and Ishan scored 239.7. At the same time, Kishmala scored 218.2.
- Squash- Indian women’s squash team had to be content with the bronze medal. In the semi -finals he suffered a defeat against Hong Kong. Anhat Singh lost 10-12 against Lee in the last match. Earlier, Tanvi Khanna lost. Joshna Chinappa won the second match and brought India on par, but the defeat of Anhat did not allow the team to reach the final.
- Shooting- Aishwarya Pratap Singh won a silver medal in the 50 meter Rifle 3 position men’s final after winning the team event. Aishwarya scored 459.7.
- Track and Field, Kiran Balyan (Shotput): Kiran Balian won a bronze medal in shotput i.e. shot throw competition. He won a medal with a 17.36 meter throw in his third attempt. It is India’s first medal in athletics i.e. Track and Field. Kiran Balian of Meerut opened India’s account in the track and field.
- Shooting, mixed doubles, 10 meter air pistol: Sarabjot and Divya won silver medals. The final match China won the match by a margin of 16–14. In this competition, it is the eighth silver medal for India in shooting.
- Tennis, mixed doubles, Rohan Bopanna and Rituja Bhosle (Gold): Rohan Bopanna and Rituja Bhosle have won gold medals in mixed doubles tennis. The process of winning the gold medal in the game has been going on for India since the 2002 Asian Games. Rohan Bopanna is now two -time Asian Sports Champion! He won the male couple with Divij Sharan in 2018.
- Squash, men’s team (Gold): The Indian men’s team defeated Pakistan and won the gold medal in the squash. After 2014, the Indian team has won this medal at the Asian Games for the first time. 18 -year -old Abhay Singh performed brilliantly in the finals and won the third match winning India. Earlier, Sourav Ghoshal defeated Muhammad Asim Khan in the match, while Mahesh Mangaonkar suffered defeat against Nasir Iqbal.
- 37 and 38. Athletics, 10000 meter race (silver and bronze): Karthik and Gulveer of India have created history in the men’s 10000 meter race. Karthik won the silver medal with a timing of 28: 15.38 and Gulveer won the bronze medal with a timing of 28: 17.21. India have won three medals at Hangzhou Asian Games in Athletics i.e. Track and Field. Earlier on Friday, Kiran Balian won a bronze medal in Shotput. With these two medals, the total number of medals of India has increased to 38.
- Golf, Aditi Ashok (Silver): Aditi Ashok won a silver medal in the women’s competition in golf. She was a contender to win a gold medal from the beginning, but in the end she performed very simple and had to be content with silver.
- Shooting, Women’s Trap Team (Silver): Women’s Trap Team has won silver medal. Manisha Keer, Rajeshwari Kumari and Preeti Rajak scored 337. The Chinese team scored 355 to win the gold medal.
- Shooting, men’s team (gold): In men’s trap shooting competition, the team of Kinan Chennai, Zorawar Singh and Prithviraj Tondiman scored 361 and won the gold medal.
- Stock markets will remain closed for so many days in October, you will not be able to invest
- What is LLB and how to do it? Complete information about LLB course in 2023
- Insure Your Dream Home: The Ultimate Guide to Home Insurance for House Buyers!
- How Many Jobs are available in Finance – Career Tips In Finance 2023