Health Insurance It is very important to have health insurance to secure yourself in today’s time. It avoids many medical expenses. But you need to keep many things in mind while taking Health Insurance.
Many expenses are increasing in today’s time. These expenses include medical expenses as well. In this case health insurance is a very good option. Think of it as if a person had a broken bone in his hand in a road accident, but when he reached the hospital, he came to know that he had a hairline fracture in his head.
So in such a case the cost of treatment can be two to three lakh rupees. If that person does not have health insurance then he will have to pay all these expenses from his pocket.
Many people consider taking Mediclaim or Health Insurance as a waste of money, which is wrong. Many times a person has health insurance, but is not able to use it at the time of work.
The biggest reason for this is that there are many different types of health insurance. There are different types of their coverage. In this case, we should take care before taking any health insurance.
Why is Health insurance important?
According to the statistics of the Central Health Department, in 80 percent of medical emergencies, the situation worsens due to financial problems. In case of any accident or disease, money is not spent only on the treatment, but even after the treatment, a lot of money is spent. In this case, health insurance proves to be very helpful.
If you have health insurance, then you can take advantage of various types of medical services. Health insurance covers hospital admission, surgery and medicines etc. Health insurance helps in meeting your medical expenses.
If you get many health insurance companies, then you can take many insurances yourself. Health insurance plans are different for each company. In this case, you should be careful before taking any health insurance.
Before taking health insurance, you should take special care of some things
- Before taking any health insurance, you should take care of the coverage. You can have a health cover of Rs 5 to 7 lakhs every year after paying a fixed premium. You must pay attention to the fact that for how much premium you are getting the cover of how many diseases.
- Read and understand the terms and conditions of the health plan carefully before taking it. You should not rely on only one company. Compare with other companies online.
- While buying a health policy, you must understand its every clause. After that you need to pay the premium. You should buy a plan only after knowing about the company’s rules in case of critical illness, pre-existing illness and accident.
- In the case of investment, it is said that the sooner the investment starts, the bigger the wealth helps in becoming. On the other hand, in the case of health cover, it is said that the sooner you take the cover, the lesser the premium you will have to pay later. Suppose you take health cover before the age of 40 years, then you can get more benefit without any condition. Along with this, renewing every year also gives you the benefit of No Claim Bonus.
- While taking health insurance, you should give the correct information about your medical record to the company. If you give any wrong information then the health insurance company may refuse to give you the claim. In such a situation, you may also have problems during treatment.
- While taking medical insurance, you must see what facilities are available to you. Some plans do not cover some things. Every health insurance company has its own rules and they design the policy as per those rules. In some policies, the cover of critical diseases can be taken under the rider, while in some diseases these facilities are not provided.
- What is Health Insurance? 5 Health Insurance benefits?
- [Fubo Tv Cost Per Month] Why Fubo Tv Is Best 100% Complete Information ?
- Andrew Barth Feldman Net worth 2023 | Biography | Story | Weight | Height | Family